Another reason not to vote for one of the myriad establishment tools served up to the confused masses on a Republican/Democrat platter. This is so damn tiresome. Good grief when are people going to wake up?!
November 17, 2011
Establishment Republican presidential contender Herman Cain asked Rockefeller globalist Henry Kissinger to join his administration, but the aging former Secretary of State turned down the former Kansas City Federal Reserve director.
“Dr. Kissinger turned down my offer to be secretary of state,” Cain told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel in an interview. “He said he’s perfectly happy doing what he’s doing.”
Kissinger and Cain do breakfast: “Just two guys rapping about foreign policy.”
Sensing that many voters might not like the idea of Kissinger serving in a Cain administration, his spokesman later said Cain didn’t actually ask Kissinger, reports Yahoo News. J.D. Gordon said his boss was sleep deprived during the interview with the Milwaukee newspaper.
Despite the flip-flop and lame excuse, Cain and Kissinger have met frequently in the past to talk foreign policy. Cain has listed Kissinger is one of his key foreign policy influences.
Demonstrating that a Cain administration would be almost identical to a Bush administration, the former CEO of Godfather’s Pizza said he also admires the neocon John Bolton. In addition, he has his eye on South Carolina Sen. Jim DeMint and Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan.
Kissinger previously supported Barry Obama. Easily tricked Democrats now gripe about the fact Obama’s foreign policy is an extension of George W. Bush’s foreign policy.
Serving under Nixon and his successor, Gerald Ford, Kissinger acted as one of history’s most notorious war criminals. He facilitated the illegal bombings of Cambodia during the Vietnam War. He worked behind the scenes with the CIA to put the brutal dictator General Augusto Pinochet into power in Chile and encouraged the political repression in that country. He pushed for the Turkish invasion of Cyprus and green-lighted Indonesia’s invasion of East Timor.
Kissinger is a long-time Bilderberg attendee. In fact, he is instrumental in that elitist organization along with David Rockefeller and other banksters and globalists.
He would be instrumental addition to the Cain administration, as would Bolton, who would undoubtedly accompany an entourage of neocons and other warmongers determined to foment a forever war against Islam.
- Why Herman Cain Won
- Herman Cain Again Proves That He Knows Nothing About Foreign Policy
- Herman Cain: Entering Into A Shooting War With Iran “Perfectly Alright”
- Herman Cain admits settlement was made over sexual harassment claims
- Globalists Henry Kissinger & Richard Haass Confronted on Terrorism and Global Depopulation Policies
- Henry Kissinger: The Making Of A War Criminal
- Herman Cain Confronted on Fed Banking Power
- Herman Cain’t Supporters
- Herman Cain: Anger Management Candidate
- Herman Cain Describes Ron Paul Supporters’ Concerns As “Stupid”
- Herman Cain Heckled by Ron Paul Supporters
- Ron Paul to Herman Cain at Bloomberg Debate: “Spoken Like a True Insider!